Classic Shrimp Alfredo with homemade alfredo sauce Boccafina!
1 lb. linguine
1 lb. large shrimp (20-30 count)
1 lb. cream cheese
1 pint half & half
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzerella
1/2 stick butter
1/4 cup fresh parsley
1 tsp Boccafina™ Abbondante™ Seasoning
1. Melt butter in medium pot on low heat then add cream cheese, half & half, and Abbondante seasoning.
2. Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring often.
3. While sauce simmers, bring approx. 4 cups of water to a boil and add linguini
(option, add 2 tsp. olive oil and a pinch of sea salt to the water).
4. Add the cheeses to the sauce and simmer for 2-3 min. or until sauce is smooth and thick.
5. Add shrimp and parsley and continue to simmer until shrimp turn orange and just barely curl tighter.
6. Continue to check pasta by removing a strand and taste it. It should be somewhat firm or Al Dente’.
7. Strain water, plate linguini and spoon sauce with shrimp over the top.
Add garlic bread , a salad or vegetable to complete your meal!