A traditional Italian flare in preparing over-easy eggs!
You can do it, just be gentle!
After all, they are over-easy….
This one is fun and you will impress your family and friends too!
*1 loaf french bread (larger size for hole)
*1lb. hash browns
Add any traditional breakfast meat such as bacon, ham or sausage as desired
1. For hashbrowns, just fry in a pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and butter with Boccafina™ Abbondante™ seasoning.
3. Slice bread about 3/4″ thick, punch hole in the center using a small glass or even a cookie cutter for unique shapes.
4. Add butter to slices on both sides and lay 2 in a pan each time.
5. Add a small amount of butter inside the holes and add 1 egg to each hole once the butter melts.
Don’t forget to add a sprinkle of Abbondante™ to the eggs too!
6. Flip eggs using a spatula (I know some of you will want to flip them “Chef style” without utensils, but trust me, don’t!)
Serve with garnish of choice